Jackson Physical Therapy
Therapists, assistants and technicians working together towards a common goal of restoring a high quality of life for our friends in the Las Vegas Valley.
Understanding Your Physical Therapy Options
Selecting the right physical therapist can mean the difference between rapid pain relief and a quick recovery versus wasted time & money, and significant frustration. We specialize in conservative, cost-effective care of:
- Neck, back shoulder, knee, arthritis, & orthopedic conditions.
- Sports injuries and return-to-sport training.
- Neurological disorders like stroke & chronic pain.
- Click here for a comprehensive list of conditions we treat.
We've made a conscious effort to surround ourselves with excellent clinicians, but more importantly excellent people, in order to provide exceptional service to our friends in the Las Vegas Valley.
We think you will find Jackson Physical Therapy's standards and professional training are of the highest order. We hope you will be our next success story.
Pick up the phone and call us today.
Don't wait. We're ready to help.
Call us at (702) 898-7633
You Deserve Exceptional Care and We will Deliver - that's Our Commitment
Being an exceptional practice requires that we focus on all of your needs. Here's why Jackson Physical Therapy is known as a clinic of excellence in our community:
- Advanced education - Our licensed physical therapists possess graduate/doctoral degrees and regularly participate in continuing education to remain tops in their field.
- Clinical experience - over 40 years of combined experience, we've successfully rehabilitated hundreds of patients. Check out our Testimonials page for more.
- Exceptional service - we offer early morning and extended evening appointments to meet your needs, but don't take our word for it, visit our satisfaction survey page for details.
- Team approach - working in partnership with you, your physician, and our expert clinicians means you will not only get better faster but will maintain your results.
- Payment transparency - helping you understanding your insurance coverage is a top priority. We are a preferred provider for most insurance plans too. Click here for more.
- Easy access -we are conveniently located off of I-215 on the corner of Durango and Tropicana. View our map for directions.
- Integrity - the clinicians at Jackson Physical Therapy are members of the American Physical Therapy Association. As such we adhere to a higher standard. Learn more about our Code of Ethics here.